Follow these Steps to Attach & Configure Database-
- Copy "Database Folder" from CD to your Computer Drive
(Recommended - Use last drive to Store Database Folder)
â€“ In your last drive create a folder with name VKSOFT and paste the DATABASE folder in it.
â€“ In the same folder VKSOFT, create another folder with the name BACKUP to store the backup of your work.
â€“ Set the DATABASE folder's accessibility to "Everyone".
- VIDYA-The School Management" folder's (Path- C:\Program Files (x86)\VK SOFT) accessibility also needs to be set as "Everyone.
- Run Database Tool.exe From Desktop
- Click on "Add" and "Select File"
- Choose "VIDYACOMM.mdf" from "Database Folder" in your Computer and click add.
You can also watch video On Database Attachment