Save/Print a Patient GBP entry
In Pathology software, GBP Entry Option is the submenu of the Result module. In this, In Some predefined GBP formats are provided. You can select as per your choice of the GBP format, fill in the GBP values and save them. Also here you can print the GBP report.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to Fill the GBP value for a patient:-
- Click on the Result Module.
- Submenu of Result module is open. Click on the GBP Entry option.
- If you know patient invoice no then enter the Invoice no and click on the Load button.
- Otherwise, click on the FIND button.
- As you click on the FIND button following window will open.
- Search for a patient by their Name, Mobile no., Hospital name, doctor name, gender, Age, invoice no., From to date.
- Choose a patient from list and click on the Select button.
- Selected patient detail and sample detail will open.
- Select the Detail from Dropdown.
- As per your requirement make the Changes in text area.
- Click on the Save button.
- If you want to print a report click on Print button.