Print registration receipt
In Pathology software, Receipt option is the submenu of the registration module. In this, you can generate a receipt of patient registration. Registration receipts contain two types of receipts, one is an Invoice receipt and the other is an acknowledgment receipt. You can print and save in pdf these receipts separately. Also, you can generate duplicate registration receipts.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to print registration receipt of a Patient:-
- Click on Registration module.
- Submenu of the Registration module is open. Click on Receipt Option.
- The following window will open.
- If you know Patient mobile no then enter the number and click on Load button.
- Otherwise, click on FIND button.
- If you want to generate a Duplicate receipt then select Duplicate option.
- As you click on FIND button following window will open.
- Search the patient by their Name, Mobile no. Hospital, Doctor, Gender, Between date, Invoice no., Age.
- Click on Search button.
- Patient list will be displayed according to your search.
- Select the patient whom you want to generate a receipt.
- All registrations of the selected patient are listed as follows.
- To print the receipt click on the link of invoice no. column.
- Invoice slip and acknowledgment slip both are open in the same window.
- Select the size of paper from the dropdown of print.
- If you want to print an Invoice slip click on the INVOICE button.
- If you want to print acknowledgment slip click on the ACK SLIP button.