Print registration statement
In Pathology software, Statement option is the submenu of the registration module. In this, you can view the summary (payments, refund, Dues, test) of all registration ( Date-wise) of a particular patient. Also, you can save and print that statement.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to Print registration statement of a Patient:-
- Click on Registration module.
- Submenu of the Registration module is open. Click on Statement Option.
- If you know patient invoice no. then enter their invoice no. and click on LOAD button.
- Otherwise, Choose a patient option and click on FIND button.
- As you click on FIND button following window will open.
- Search the patient by their Name, Mobile no. Hospital, Doctor, Gender, Between date, Invoice no., Age.
- Click on Search button.
- Patient list will be displayed according to your search.
- Select the patient whom you want to generate a statement.
- Statement of the selected Patient will be open.
- Click on Print icon to print the statement.
- Click on Save icon to save the statement in Excel, pdf, and word format.