Manage Pay dues of Patient
In Pathology software, Pay dues option is the submenu of the registration module. Here you can maintain the balance (dues) amount of a patient. If any amount is dues at the time of registration of a patient then it will be shown here, you can fill and update the dues amount of that patient and generate an updated receipt.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to manage pay dues of a Patient:-
- Click on Registration module.
- Submenu of the Registration module is open. Click on Pay dues Option.
- If you know patient invoice no. then enter their invoice no. and click on LOAD button.
- Otherwise, Choose a patient option and click on FIND button.
- As you click on FIND button following window will open.
- Search the patient by their Name, Mobile no. Hospital, Doctor, Gender, Between date, Invoice no., Age.
- Click on Search button.
- Patient list will be displayed according to your search.
- Select the patient whom you want to maintain pay dues.
- Selected Patient detail will open.
- If you want to Update Patient dues choose Payment option OR if you update Patient refund amount choose Refund option.
- Dues amount is shown in balance field
- Enter the Dues amount in the Payment field.
- Click on Update button.