Delete Patient registration
In Pathology software, Delete option is the submenu of the registration module. In this, you can delete registration of a particular patient or delete multiple patients at once according to your selection.
Follow the below-mentioned steps to delete Patient registration:-
- Click on the Registration Module.
- Submenu of registration module is open. Click on the Delete option.
- The following window will open.
- If you know patient invoice no then enter the Invoice no and click on the Load button.
- Otherwise, choose patient option and click on the FIND button to search for a patient whom you want to Delete.
- If you Load registration by patient invoice no. then detail of that patient will be shown. Select that patient checkbox and click on delete button.
- If you click on the FIND button following window will open.
- Search for a patient by their Name, Mobile no., Hospital name, doctor name, gender, Age, invoice no., From to date.
- Click on the Search button.
- Patient list will be displayed according to your search.
- Select the patient whom you want to delete.
- All registrations will open for the related patient.
- If you want to delete patient's registration by selection, tick the checkbox of that patient and click on delete button.
- If you want to delete all registration select all and click on the Delete button.