Follow the below mentioned steps to Schedule SMS in Microsoft Excel:
- Open the Microsoft Excel File in which all the contacts are stored.
- Login into the SMS Panel by entering the username and password.
- Click on the "Bulk SMS Sender" tab and then click on send SMS option.
- Under "Sender ID" field ype the Sender ID if the Default sender ID is not set
- Under the "Route" option, Select the Route "Transactional or Promotional".
If the SMS is to be sent to all contacts available in the current Microsoft Excel sheet then select the Radio Button of "All numbers"
If the SMS is to be sent to specific contacts available in the current Microsoft Excel sheet then select the Radio Button of "Selected Range" and specify the Cell Range (ex. From: B2 & To: B10)
Click on Schedule Button.
- Set the Date and Time at which you want to schedule SMS to be send.
- Click on OK button to Schedule the SMS.
- The scheduled date and time will be shown at the right side of schedule button.
- Finally click on the Send Button to send the SMS.
- Your SMS will be delivered at the respective date and time.
See our article on the process of scheduling SMS in DO SMS Panel: Click Here
See our article on TRAI Rules for Sending SMS : Click Here