Follow the below mentioned steps to Import Contacts from Excel:
- Open the Microsoft Excel File in which all the contacts are stored.
- Click on File tab.
- Click on Save As option.
- Type the File Name.
- From Save as type list select CSV (Comma delimited).
- Click on Save button.
- Login to your DO SMS Panel.
- Click on the Arrow icon on the right side of "Phonebook" Menu.
- Select the group in which you want to Import Contacts.
- Click on Add Contacts button.
- Click on Import tab then click on Import Contacts button.
- Select the Microsoft Excel file in which the contacts are stored.
- Click on Open button.
- Choose a Group in which you want to Import your Contacts
- Choose the Category to which the CSV Columns belongs.
- If you don't want to import any column then click on Don't Import button.
- Finally Click on Finish Import button to Import the contacts to a Group.
- Contacts Imported Successfully.
See our Article on the process of Exporting the Contacts in the Microsoft Excel Sheet: Click Here